Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, which many of the Americans I follow and who follow me on Twitter are celebrating today, I thought I'd make my post  for today Thanksgiving themed.

You may wonder what I have to be thankful for considering I have MS, but I don't look at it that way and think I have a helluva lot to be thankful for. As I always say, it could be worse! 

When the idea for this post popped into my head, I didn't want to make a list, so have been thinking of a funky way of presenting all the things I'm thankful for. Well, here goes!!



MS may be in the centre of the bubbles, but that's just to make it look pretty. The main thing I'm thankful for is my family. They help in more ways than they'll ever know and I appreciate it so much. Thank you.

Perhaps take a moment today to think what it is you're thankful for. You may just surprise yourself with what you realise!

1 comment:

  1. There's a lot to be said for being thankful.
    Myself, apart my family - the 2 women in my life and 2 cats, I am thankful to Dr Ian Zagon for making the initial discoveries about Low Dose Naltrexone - and thankfully, I got the chance to thank him personally via email today, which was great : )

    ReplyDelete