Monday, September 28, 2009

The Story Begins.........

I've never blogged before, but felt this might help some people by relating my experience with LDN.

I've suffered from rrms for 2 years now, with day to day symptoms gradually getting worse and a severe bout of ON last year being the worst yet. I've now decided to try LDN after all the wonderful stories I've heard about it as I don't want to go down the traditional steroid route.



So far: I've requested an appointment at a private clinic where the consultant will hopefully agree I'm a good candidate for LDN. Excited and nervous at the same time! Just waiting to hear back when they can fit me in.



I'm going to use this blog to keep an account of my experiences both with ms and LDN and hopefully have good news to report!!

No comments:

Post a Comment